Pigmentation Combat Pack
This Pigmentation Combat Pack is truly worth giving a go. To hit it head-on and refresh the skin for the new season.
- NIGHT: Apply Vitamin A on clean & dry skin before other serums or creams.
- Leave a couple of minutes, then apply Dark Spot & Lightening Serum.
- Over the serums, apply Sincerity 28-Day Whitening Cream.
- IF NEEDED- Apply a night cream over the top of the other products if you need more nourishment.
- Morning: use your routine finishing with Sincerity 28-day Whitening Cream
- Essential: APPLY Sunscreen for the daytime. (Reapplying your Sunscreen during the day)
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Use this program for 28 days and see the difference.
- To keep dark spots under control, use a combination of these products for 12 months and continue with Vitamin A to prevent new sites from developing.
FDM Vitamin A Serum (Fleur De Mer 30mls)
Proven to improve the appearance of wrinkles
If you are not getting the results you want from your skincare, FDM Vitamin A serum will improve the appearance of wrinkles and Acne with its mild exfoliation action. In cold winter months, Vitamin A encourages healthy skin cell production and growth-stimulating skin cell regeneration.
Fleur De Mer Vitamin A Serum also contains Lactic and Salicylic Acids to gently remove dead skin cells to ensure more rapid and deeper penetration of Vitamin A with excellent results.
- VITAMIN A: Quickly reduces the early look of ageing, exfoliates and tightens skin.
- NIACINAMIDE (VIT B3): Moisturisers and lightens skin.
- VITAMIN A, C & E: Antioxidants to neutralise harmful free radicals and prevent more skin ageing.
- DIMETHICONE EQUIVALENT: An occlusive that locks in moisture.
- DIRECTIONS: Apply every morning before Sunscreen and every Night before treatment creams.
What it contains and how it works
Vitamin A: Helps skin renew and function normally once more and no longer like damaged or older skin. It is still a treatment for Acne by stimulating skin cell regeneration and helping to clear blocked matter in the follicles. Lactic & Salicylic Acids: Gently exfoliate the skin to ensure more rapid and deeper penetration and a perfect complexion.
How to get the best results from Fleur De Mer Vitamin A Serum.
Gently massage a thin layer at Night into perfectly cleansed and dried skin. In the mornings, wash your face with a rough face cloth or gentle exfoliant to reduce possible flaking from the increased production of cells. Then apply a water-based moisturiser and SPF50+ Sunscreen. -CAUTION: Do not use if pregnant.
Sincerity Dark Spot & Lightening Serum
Dark Spot Lightening Serum contains HEXYL RESORCINOL which works on the skin. Brown Melanin can be stimulated in the skin, causing discolouration from the sun. Furthermore, hormones and skin ageing can cause dark spots on the skin. Sunblocks/Sunscreens are essential daily for the protection of the skin.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B 5)
- Licorice Extract (potent tyrosinase inhibitor
- Hexyl Resorcinol—fast-acting whitening and an antioxidant ingredient
Appearance: The serum contains a higher concentration of the Enzyme Papain. Consequently, Papain can gently break down dead skin cells when applied.
Therefore, this can create faster absorption and localisation of the more concentrated lightening and whitening ingredients, leading to a quicker and more effective result. And finally, You can notice results using the correct applications within 2-3 weeks.
- PAPAIN: Lightly exfoliates the skin, allowing quick, effective absorption of the whitening ingredients.
- HEXYL RESORCINOL: is known to be one of the most potent non-toxic tyronsinase inhibitors ever reported. What’s more, it helps reduce dark spots within 28 days.
- NIACINAMIDE: Increases hydration & proven to reduce brown Melanin in the skin, giving it clarity.
- LICORICE EXTRACT: Helps fade, prevent and disperse dark spots in the skin. It inhibits melanin production in our skin by producing the enzyme Tyrosinase, so the skin becomes lighter in appearance over time.
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE: Slight but instant skin whitening and sun protection.
Application: Apply on clean skin after Lotion, morning and Night, all over the face and neck area, or where needed. Finally, follow with your treatment cream, and SPF 50+ sun protection is essential.
Sincerity 28-Day Whitening Cream 50ml
Sincerity 28-Day Whitening Cream Can clear skin with no blemishes. Consequently, it’s a definite sign of youth and beauty. This cream contains a blend of concentrated skin lighteners that will instantly work.
Brown pigmentation spots on our skin are one of the most prominent features of skin ageing. Firstly they certainly don’t contribute to beautiful young-looking skin. Therefore whiter, clearer skin with no blemishes is a sign of youth.
Noticeable results will be evident in just 28 days.
To achieve this, we must understand the cause of pigmentations and then the treatment.
THE CAUSE OF DARK SKIN & BROWN SPOTS
Darker skin and dark brown spots (Pigmentation) occur because of an excess of a brown skin pigment in our skin called Melanin. Therefore the increase of Melanin determines how brown the skin is and the extent of dark pigmentations.
Sun exposure, hormonal therapy, and ageing frequently stimulate melanin production. Addressing Pigmentation early by applying whitening treatment creams is paramount to getting better results.
SINCERITY WHITENING MOISTURISER
- Sincerity’s “28 Day Whitening Cream” has new medically researched whitening technology. A blend of 4 powerful, proven skin lighteners to start targeting and lightening unattractive dark spots instantly.
- Sincerity’s “28-Day Whitening Cream” also lightens and brightens your skin. Secondly, it provides anti-ageing benefits with its antioxidants. Thirdly, it intensely moisturises skin keeping it well hydrated every day.
- No other moisturiser is necessary. Plus, it helps stop new brown spots from appearing.
SKIN WILL, IN JUST 28 DAYS, BE LIGHTER AND BRIGHTER AND POWERFULLY MOISTURISED
- LICORICE EXTRACT: Very powerful skin lightener. It also helps to clear away dark spots.
- NIACINAMIDE: Reduces the appearance of Melanin. It also keeps the skin well-hydrated and moisturised.
- SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE (Vitamin C): Powerful skin lightener and antioxidant.
- CAFFINE: Helps clear away dark spots.
- PAPAIN: Lightly exfoliates the skin, allowing effective, quick absorption of ingredients.
Cleanse and lotion the skin thoroughly. Apply your treatment serum and then smooth cream over the entire face, neck and decolletage every morning and Night.
STORE IN A COOL PLACE
Our advice ~ It is essential always to apply SPF50 Sunscreen to protect skin from the sun and to avoid getting darker.
A few things you may not know about Vitamin A
- Apply on clean, dry skin at Night before other serums or creams.
- Start by applying every third Night, gradually building up your tolerance to every second Night, to eventually nightly.
- If you wish, you can use a gentle exfoliator before you use Vitamin A ( twice a week while doing the program)
- Vitamin A increases skin-cell turnover and exfoliates the skin, giving better clarity.
- Vitamin A reduces the appearance of fine lines, blotchiness, dis-colouration, and breakouts.
- It improves elasticity for a firmer and more youthful feel to the skin.
- Vitamin A serum stimulates the dermis where your collagen, elastin and blood vessels are.
- Healthier skin reduces wrinkles and increases blood flow to the skin’s surface. (takes nutrients and Oxygen to the cells).
- It improves skin texture and tone by promoting a healthy Cellular Membrane – improving hydration both in and around the cell.
- Vitamin A improves both the tone and Combats the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Decreases Melanin, reducing brown spots and Pigmentation
- Repairs the cellular structure of the Epidermis
- Vitamin A slows the normal ageing breakdown of your collagen and elastin.
- It helps to reduce the symptoms of Rosacea.
- It decreases sebum production and thus treats Acne.
It’s well worth trying the Pigmentation Combat Pack treatment program, as it will undoubtedly make a difference in the skin’s clarity.