Rosacea Millions of men and women suffer from inflammatory overreactions leading to facial skin redness. Therefore, This impacts significantly on one’s appearance and personal self-esteem.
This redness can be hereditary or caused and exacerbated by environmental conditions, skincare products, foods, allergies etc. Consequently, It is essential to understand that people react differently to the same ingredient or product or external elements. What’s perfectly acceptable to some can create problems with others.
- Dilation of capillaries, making them more obvious
- Inflammation and erythema
- Couperose and a red flaky appears
- Post-inflammatory pigmentations
- A reduction in skin firmness and elasticity
- Skin that is more vulnerable to sun damage
- Skin that blushes easily and becomes extremely sensitive.
- Redness, permanent or temporary, linked to rosacea and telangiectasia.
Diagnosis is difficult because any of the above problems can appear, disappear, and reappear. But it rarely reverses itself and almost always becomes worse without effective treatment … SO START TREATING ASAP …… SAY NO TO … Witch Hazel, Fragrance, Menthol, Peppermint, AHA’S exfoliants, clay-based masks, hot liquid and temperatures, spicy foods, alcohol, sun exposure, stress, saunas, smoking, massage and anything that stimulates skin and circulation.