Premature Ageing Skin is the consequence of early signs of skin ageing due to unprotected exposure to the sun. UV rays break down elastin and collagen in young, healthy skin leading to sun damage. Consequently, wrinkles and dark spots with a thick, dense-looking skin texture appear.
Good skincare and SPF50ares are essential to safeguard against premature ageing occurs. Sunscreen is paramount from a young age to prevent this in the first place. Environmental elements impact Premature Ageing Skin, such as smoking, poor diet, and pollutants.
Using harsh products on the skin can break down the skin barrier system and add to premature ageing. Overworking the skin with some of these harsh abrasive products and devices can be dangerous and add to other skin concerns.
With ageing eventually, everyone loses their youthful skin, but you can prevent premature skin ageing with the following guidelines.
- You can avoid squinting at the sun by wearing sunglasses ,This will help with fine lines around the eye area.
- Practice a good skin care regime using peptides, Vitamin C, Collagen drops, Lipids and applying balms and moisturiser
- Cleansing your skin with a gentle cleansers twice a day and after exercising.
- Eat a healthy diet
- Exercise regularly
- Limit alcohol consumption as excessive alcohol intake damages the skin.
- limit contact with excess chemicals, (oven cleansers, bleach in cleaning showers )