FDM Sunscreen SoftMedium/Lip Pack (Fleur De Mer)
FDM Sunscreen SoftMedium/Lip Pack Contains 2 Soft Medium Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mls and 1 Fleur De Mer Lip Conditioner Balm Gloss SPF50+.
2 Soft Medium Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mls
1 Fleur De Mer Lip Conditioner Balm Gloss SPF50+.
This pack is great for summer but essential for all 365 days!
Fleur De Mer SPF50+ Sunblock Soft Medium
Fleur De Mer SPF50+ Sunblock Medium is water resistant. A broad spectrum SPF50 filters ultraviolet A and B rays. Aids in the prevention of premature skin ageing, brown pigmentations and wrinkles. SPF50+ Sunblock helps to reduce the risk of some skin cancers.
Fleur De Mer SPF50+ is a smooth-spreading water-resistant cream; it gives up to 4 hours of protection from the sun. Two products in 1 provide affordable and beautiful foundation cream with excellent coverage. It contains a perfect matt finish giving an oil-free texture. It has a built-in SPF50 protection sunscreen.
Fleur De Mer SPF50+ Sunblock Soft Medium Features:
- Smooth spreading water-resistant cream gives up to 4 hours of protection from the sun.
- Australia’s highest level of sun protection.
- Its creamy texture helps deliver a soft, natural look to the skin.
- Studies reveal wearing SPF 50+ is paramount in preventing premature skin ageing.
- This tinted moisturiser helps covers pigmentation & blemishes: creating a glowing complexion.
- Great base foundation for day or night make-up.
- Reapply after entering the swimming.
some info from the Skin Cancer Foundation
Ultraviolet light is invisible to humans because it has shorter wavelengths than the light we can see. Within the UV spectrum, two types of rays can damage the DNA in your skin cells and lead to skin cancer. It’s essential to protect your skin from both classes:
- UVB rays cause sunburn and play a key role in developing skin cancer. A sunscreen’s SPF number refers mainly to the amount of UVB protection it provides.
- UVA rays cause skin damage that leads to tanning, skin ageing, and wrinkles. The shortest wavelengths of UVA rays also contribute to sunburn. It’s essential to look for the words “broad spectrum” on the label, meaning the product has ingredients that protect you from UVA and UVB rays.
Under ideal conditions (like in a laboratory), a sunscreen with higher SPF protection and broad-spectrum coverage offers more protection against sunburn, UVA damage and DNA damage than comparable products with lower SPF values.
. Regardless of the SPF, it’s important to apply one ounce (two tablespoons) 30 minutes before going outside and reapply it every two hours or immediately after swimming or sweating.
Fleur De Mer Lip Conditioner Balm Gloss SPF50+
Fleur De Mer Lip Conditioner Balm has Sunscreen properties that protect against sun, wind and cold climate conditions.