FDM Sunscreen Light/Lip Pack Fleur De Mer
FDM Sunscreen Light/Lip Pack Contains 2 Light Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mls, 1 Fleur De Mer Lip Conditioner Balm Gloss SPF50+.
This pack is great for summer, but an essential for all 365 days!
Fleur De Mer SPF50+ Sunblock Light
Fleur De Mer SPF50+ Sunblock Medium is water resistant. A broad spectrum SPF50, that filter ultraviolet A and B rays. Aids in the prevention of premature skin ageing, brown pigmentations and wrinkles. SPF50+ Sunblock helping to reduce the risk of some skin cancers.
fleurdemer.com.au is a smooth spreading water-resistant cream, it gives up to 4 hours protection from the sun. Two products in 1 provide very affordable and beautiful foundation cream with excellent coverage. It contains a perfect matt finish giving an oil-free texture. It has a built-in SPF50 protection sunscreen.
Fleur De Mer SPF50+ Sunblock Soft Medium Features:
- Smooth spreading water-resistant cream, gives up to 4 hours protection from the sun.
- Australia’s highest level of sun protection.
- It’s creamy texture helps deliver a smooth natural look to the skin.
- It’s proven that wearing SPF 50+ is paramount in preventing premature ageing of the skin.
- This tinted moisturiser helps that covers pigmentation & blemishes: creating a glowing complexion.
- Great base foundation for day or night make-up.
- Re-apply after entering the swimming.
Ultraviolet light is invisible to humans because it has shorter wavelengths than the light we can see. Within the UV spectrum, there are two types of rays that can damage the DNA in your skin cells and lead to skin cancer. It’s important to protect your skin from both types:
- UVB rays cause sunburn and play a key role in developing skin cancer. A sunscreen’s SPF number refers mainly to the amount of UVB protection it provides.
- UVA rays cause skin damage that leads to tanning as well as skin ageing and wrinkles. The shortest wavelengths of UVA rays also contribute to sunburn. It’s important to look for the words “broad spectrum” on the label, which means the product has ingredients that can protect you from UVA as well as UVB rays.
The SPF number tells you how long the sun’s UV radiation would take to redden your skin when using the product exactly as directed versus the amount of time without any sunscreen. So ideally, with SPF 30 it would take you 30 times longer to burn than if you weren’t wearing sunscreen.
An SPF 30 allows about 3 % of UVB rays to hit your skin. An Sunscreen SPF of 50 allows about 2 % of those rays through. That may seem like a small difference until you realize that the SPF 30 is allowing 50% more UV radiation onto your skin.
Under ideal conditions (like in a laboratory), a sunscreen with higher SPF protection and broad-spectrum coverage offers more protection against sunburn, UVA damage and DNA damage than comparable products with lower SPF values.
Fleur De Mer Lip Conditioner Balm Gloss SPF50+
Fleur De Mer Lip Conditioner Balm has Sunscreen properties that protect against sun, wind and cold climate conditions.