Fleur De Mer Enzyme Peeling Cream 50ml
A highly active moisturiser with very gentle peeling properties. Brilliant fast results.
What is Fleur De Mer Enzyme Peeling Cream
Enzyme Peeling represents international, dynamic technology. Firstly Unlike other enzymes, which have a limited life and are very unstable.
Consequently, these products require no refrigeration. Secondly, the cream has a 2-year shelf life. Thirdly brings accurate Enzyme Peeling technology into the home.
Furthermore, These Enzyme Peels gently remove the very outer or dead skin layer of the epidermis. Enzyme Peel peels the skin revealing a layer of fresh, lovely and more youthful-looking. Furthermore, skin improvement is noticeable in just a few days.
Therefore Safe to use means that people with sensitive skin can easily tolerate Enzymes. Consequently, even though sensitive skins cannot take AHA’s, BHA’s or Retinoids. However, It is a slightly slower treatment, but people usually prefer safety to speed. Therefore, these products have the unique ability to work on pH close to neutral and aren’t damaging or aggressive.
What Enzyme Peeling can do for the skin
- Once the peel removes the top layer of unattractive dead skin cells, for fresh and lovely skin
- Consequently reducing, the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles etc.
- Enzymes lighten up Uneven pigmentation
- Rough, scaly skin is softened and smoothed
- Enzymes will reduce acne scarring,
- Follicles and pores get cleansed
- A more youthful-looking skin soon becomes very noticeable
- The more you continue using, the more significant the improvement in the look of the skin.
What it contains and how it works
- Papain: Papain comes from the unripe papaya fruit. Papain Carbomer and then covalently immobilised to Polyacrylic Acid. The peel helps to ‘anchor’ the enzyme to the skin’s surface. Increase its stability and produce even more effective skin peeling.
- Wheat Germ Oil: anti-oxidant and nourishing.
- Sorbitol: Keeps skin well hydrated.
- Apricot and Macadamia Oils: Natural healthy oils.