FDM Neck & Bust Treatment (Fleur De Mer 125ml)
FDM Neck & Bust Treatment Gel is excellent for avoiding skin damage.
A light, silky, creamy gel formulated with a broad spectrum of ingredients in a unique skin delivery system that
quickly penetrates the skin, ensuring that it firms, nourishes and hydrates while preserving or renewing this
The secret of a pretty and shapely bust resides in the tone and elasticity of the skin and muscles supporting it.
While the neck and décolletage skin becomes well cared for, a supple and toned bust gets neglected.
WHY A CREAMY GEL:
Because it can then release oil-soluble and water-soluble ingredients into the skin, a gel lasts longer than a cream.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) & Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) & Vitamin E
- (Tocopherol): These could be the most vital anti-oxidants to diminish free radical damage to the skin caused by chemical pollution. Furthermore, scientific evidence shows that Vitamin C inhibits UVA and UVB radiation-induced damage. Vitamins are more effective when combined with other vitamins than when applied separately. A deficiency leads not only to internal problems but also to skin damage.
- Vitamin B3 (Calcium D-Pantothenate and Inositol): Its beneficial effect on the skin.
- Linoleic Acid & Biotin: Essential for normal, healthy skin.
- Grapeseed Oil: Contains a high ratio of lipids (nourishing skin oils). It belongs to the linolenic fats (omega-6) group that regenerates the skin cells to restructure the tissues and protect the skin. Bust Cream’s profound anti-oxidant properties work to fight the effects of ageing.
- Collagen: Natural skin collagen diminishes with ageing, sun exposure etc., particularly in the neck, bust and décolletage areas. This
- added collagen compensates by intensely hydrating and firming skin.
Neck, Décolletage and Bust skin are just as visible as facial skin. Perhaps even more so if a woman’s clothes
become more revealing. Frequently, however, these areas are badly neglected while the sun, pollution,
fragrances etc., attack and damage the exposed skin creating unattractive pigmentations, dry, scaly skin and
uneven discolouration, including redness and particularly on the V line of dresses etc. As with good facial
moisturisers, this problem can be avoided and even reversed before it’s too late.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply once or preferably twice daily to the entire dried neck, décolletage and bust area, preferably after bath or shower. Smooth gently until fully absorbed from the breasts working up to the chin. A sunblock SPF30+ is essential during the day if spending any time outside.