Acne and Diet Skin Advice
Acne and Diet Skin Advice When consumed in conjunction, Omega-3s and Antioxidants are thought to reduce inflammation. Taken daily, omega-3 and antioxidant consumed by either food consumption or supplements; in most people, can decrease Acne.
Omega-3 fatty acids are found in certain plants and animal proteins, such as fish and eggs.
Antioxidants, are chemicals that neutralize damaging toxins in the body. Foods high with Antioxidants: Goji Berries, Blueberries, Pecan Nuts, Kidney Beans,
Fleur De Mer Acne Relief Serum 15ml
Fleur De Mer Acne Relief Serum is also suitable for those annoying spots that can appear without warning.
What Fleur De Mer Acne Relief Serum contains and how it works
- Acne Relief treats the problem by rapidly cleaning, peeling away and drying the affected areas rather than using harsh, aggressive medication.
- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates and decongests blocked follicles which can create blackheads, pimples etc. Also antiseptic.
- Lactic & Glycolic Acid: Peels away the skin blocking the follicles thereby liberating the congested sebum impurities which can otherwise create acne.
- Hamamalis: Helps to dry out affected areas.
- Centella Asiatica: Very effective skin repair reducing the appearance of the problem as well as recently caused scarring.
- Zinc: Necessary for effective skin action.
- Camphor: Helps with thorough cleaning.