* Free Standard shipping is available on all orders of $100 or Over in Australia.
Shipping: Please read the complete shipping options before ordering to ensure your package is delivered safely to your location.
Also, we are very happy to deliver your packages in the best available time frame and condition possible.
*We dispatch Packages out Daily.
Free Standard shipping is available on all orders of $100 or Over in Australia.
Standard postage is an actual cost. Therefore, we don’t dwell on free postage; we like to deliver on great value SPECIALS and quality, safe delivery.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure that the details provided for shipping are clear, correct and complete and should be checked both before submitting your order and on your order confirmation email.
- Incorrect or incomplete addresses or failure to collect your parcel in time from the post office will result in your parcel being returned to the sender. An additional return-to-sender fee of $10.00 and a redelivery fee (calculated at cost) will be required to be paid before your parcel is shipped again.
- Orders received before 3 pm daily will be dispatched that day. Orders after 3 pm will be dispatched the following day.
- We have all products in stock; however, if they are out of stock, they will be dispatched the following day. You will be contacted if a product is on backorder for over two days.
- We will endeavour to dispatch Orders after 3 pm on Fridays in the late Friday Mail service. Otherwise, they will be sent out on Monday.
- We don’t dispatch on weekends or Public Holidays.
- We offer all the options you need to get your parcel delivered to your requirements.
We don’t scrimp on quality for your precious parcels.
We strongly encourage you to take the necessary Checkout package security options for your delivery.
Direct from the Therapist takes NO responsibility or replaces any orders Once Direct has registered the Package From the Therapist at Australia Post.
The Buyers must add the Extras to secure safe and quick delivery.
The Buyers must track the parcel on the Australian Post System. Link
Standard delivery for orders under $100 is the standard weight-based Australia Post cost.
Free postage is standard postage for orders over $150. So that you know, this is Standard postage only.
Postage Insurance up to $200 ($2.00) (optional)
Postage Insurance up to $500 ($10.00) (optional)
Sign for parcel security ($3.00) (optional)
Express Post ($3.00) (optional)
Postage Q & A:
- Tracking Numbers for all parcels will be emailed to you on dispatch.
- When ordering, ensure you use the message box for any special instructions.
- We accept PO Box addresses.
- Tracking is your responsibility, not the responsibility of Direct From the Therapist once registered.
- Direct From The Therapist assumes no responsibility for parcels once registered with a tracking number at Australia Post.
- We only use Australian Post; the tracking number can be tracked via the Australian Post Tracking site.
- Postage time and guidelines are estimates given by Australia Post. Hence, for remote locations, please allow up to 10 days.
- International delivery is available; contact via email for order and details
- If orders are returned by Australia Post due to incorrect address information, *you will be charged an additional freight charge to have the package resent to you.
- If you order an incorrect product by mistake, return the wrong product in its original packaging and undamaged at your cost, together with a self-addressed paid postage bag for the return. The replacement product will be sent out once the product has been returned.
- If an incorrect product has been sent out by mistake, a bag will be sent out for the incorrect product’s return. The replacement product will be sent out once it has been returned and undamaged in its original packaging. A discount for your next order will be given for your inconvenience.
- All packages are well wrapped in bubble wrap. However, we have no control over the way packages are handled once registered with Australia Post; this is why we encourage you to take out insurance on your parcel for peace of mind.