Shipping Please read full shipping options before ordering, to ensure your package is delivered safely to your location.
We take pride in delivering your packages in the best available time frame and condition as possible.
*We dispatch Packages out Daily.
Free Standard shipping is available on all orders of $150 or Over.
Standard postage is an actual cost, therefore we don’t dwell on free postage, we like to deliver on great value SPECIALS and quality safe delivery.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure that the details provided for shipping are clear, correct and complete, and should be checked both prior to submitting your order, and on your order confirmation email.
- Incorrect or incomplete addresses, or failure to collect your parcel in time from the post office, will result in your parcel being returned to sender. A return to sender fee of $10.00 and a redelivery fee (calculated at cost) will be required to be paid prior to your parcel being shipped again.
- Orders received before 3pm daily will be dispatched that day. Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following day.
- We have all products in stock, however, if a product is out of stock it will be dispatched the following day. In the event that a product is on backorder for more than 2 days, you will be contacted.
- We will endeavour to dispatch Orders after 3pm on Fridays in the late Friday Mail service, otherwise, they will be sent out on the following Monday.
- We don’t dispatch on weekends or on Public Holidays.
- We offer all the options you need to get your parcel delivered to your requirements.
We don’t scrimp on quality for your precious parcels.
We strongly encourage you to take the necessary Checkout package security options needed for your delivery.
Direct from the Therapist takes NO responsibility or replaces any orders, Once the Package has been registered by Direct From the Therapist at Australia Post.
It is the Buyers responsibility to add the Extras to secure safe and quick delivery.
It’s the Buyers responsibility to track the parcel on the Australian Post System. Link
Standard delivery for orders under $150 is the standard weight-based Australia Post cost.
Free postage is standard postage for orders over $150. Please note this is Standard postage only.
Postage Insurance up to $200 ($2.00) (optional)
Postage Insurance up to $500 ($5.00) (optional)
Sign for parcel security ($3.00) (optional)
Express Post ($3.00) (optional)
Postage Q & A:
- Tracking Numbers for all parcels will be emailed to you on dispatch.
- When ordering ensure you use the message box for any special instructions.
- We accept PO Box address.
- Tracking is your responsibility not the responsibility of Direct From the Therapist once registered.
- Direct From The Therapist assumes no responsibility for parcels once registered with a tracking number at Australia post.
- We only use Australian Post, the tracking number can be tracked via Aust Post Tracking site.
- Postage time and guidelines are an estimate given by Australian Post. Remote locations please allow up to 10 days.
- International delivery is available, contact via email for order and details
- If orders are returned by Australia Post due to incorrect address information, *you will be charged an additional freight charge to have the package resent to you.
- If you order an incorrect product by mistake, return the incorrect products in its original packaging and undamaged at your cost together with a self-address paid postage bag for the return. The replacement product will be sent out once the product has been returned.
- If an incorrect product has been sent out by mistake, a bag will be sent out for the incorrect products return. The replacement product will be sent out once the product has been returned in its original packaging and undamaged. A discount for your next order will be given for your inconvenience.
- All packages are well wrapped in bubble wrap. However we have no control over the way packages are handled once registered with Australia Post, this is why we encourage you to take out insurance on your parcel for peace of mind.
Australia Post have published Delivery time frames Q&A’s