Natural Bristle Body Brush
Natural Bristle Body Brush is ideal for removing dead skin cells. Therefore, it will revitalise it’s perfect for the tired body, with its relaxing feel of natural Bristle Brush for Wet or Dry Skin.
Body Brush Benefits & Features
- Promotes Healthy Skin
- Activates Blood Circulation
- Removes Dead Skin Cells
- Leaves Skin Smooth
- Made From Wood and Natural Bristles
- Brush is made of natural boar bristle and quality Wood, using back-to-nature raw materials.
- Easy to use size: 12.5 * 6.5CM
- Wet Dry Skin Body Natural Bristle Brush
Why Body Brush?
To get perfectly exfoliated skin, eliminate old or dead cells, promote blood circulation, increase lymphatic drainage, and detox. It helps reveal brighter and smoother skin.
furthermore, used during the bath as a relaxing tool to stimulate and relax, with the soothing feel of the natural bristle across the skin. Hence, Reducing fatigue and stress.
This skin-smoothing exfoliation brush is perfect for brushing away loose dead skin cells.
Our Dry Brush refreshes your skin, stimulates the lymphatic system, and encourages circulation – best used on fresh, clean skin.
How to use:
Use upward movement strokes towards your upper body!
1. Start with your feet, brushing them in long strokes and moving up your legs, from the top of the feet to your thighs. Be sure to work on the back of the knees and more problematic areas of the kneecaps to loosen the thicker dry skin.
2. Move up the body, brush your arms, paying attention to the elbows. Then upper arms to shoulders.
3. Body brush breast/chest, stomach, back and shoulder areas. When doing your stomach area, always use circular, clockwise movements. Dry Body brushing is not recommended for the face and neck, as these areas contain delicate and sensitive skin.
After dry brushing, we recommend a shower to remove any excess dead skin cells and residue from brushing.
We recommend applying a cream or balm to slightly damp or pat dry skin for extra hydration. Hence, Ensuring the balm or lotion penetrates and glides into the skin, leaving it smooth, silky, and rehydrated.
Easy to clean and dry by hanging in a dry room or sunlight. Furthermore, it Dries quickly, which preserves the timber and bristle. Note don’t leave it in the damp shower or moist area.