Osaine Slimming Sea Mud 400ml
Osaine Slimming Sea Mud Anti cellulite Mud
Osaine Slimming Sea Mud a batter that contains pure seaweed, green sea clay, pure white clay and lipo-reducing substances, expressly conceived for figure shaping and cellulite.
Cellulite is an imperfection that affects the hypoderm, a mainly adipose tissue located underneath the derma. It’s a real pathology, characterized by the degeneration of the subcutaneous adipose tissue, the increase of fat cellules, an alteration of capillary vein walls and an inadequate leg
microcirculation, all resulting in liquid stagnation of intercellular tissues (edema). Together, these phenomena stimulate a tissue reaction that trap sub-cutaneous fat, thus creating the typical and unpleasant “orange rind”.
Cellulite is an imperfection that affects the hypoderm (The second layer under the skin).
Phenomena stimulate a tissue reaction that trap sub-cutaneous fat, thus creating the typical and
unpleasant “orange rind” look to the surface of the skin.
After careful studies and analysis of the cellulite pathology and treatments, Osaine has formulated this product line
– Gulf Stream oceanic seawater
– Green sea clay, for a draining and purifying action
– Laminaria Digitata seaweed, pure and minced, for a rebalancing, draining and slimming action thanks to its high iodine and anti-coagulation polysaccharides content.
Laminaria seaweed contains up to 10 times more iodine than Fucus.
– Rodisterol, a phytolipid from Gelidium Cartilagineum seaweed attacks adipose cells by breaking their tri-glycerides.
– Escin, a highly effective ingredient for draining action
– Ceramides, NMF and deep hydration composits.
Cleanse and smooth the treatment area. Apply a layer of mud from ankles working up the entire leg.
Let mud act for no less than 20 minutes. Heat provided from a thermo-blanket is recommended, particularly in the cold season.
Pop in the shower and the mud can be removed easily.
Alternatively, by using wet paper followed by a tepid water soaked sponge-mitten.
Follow up by applying Anti-cellulite Cream to dry skin.
For a subcutaneous tri-glycerides’ lipolysis, intercellular liquid drainage, edema inflammation reduction, circulation stimulation.