Fleur De Mer Light Tinted Sunscreen 50ml
Fleur De Mer Light Tinted Sunscreen
- Smooth spreading water-resistant cream gives up to 4 hours of protection from the sun.
- Australia’s highest level of sun protection.
- Its creamy texture helps deliver a smooth, natural look to the skin.
- It’s proven that wearing SPF 50+ is paramount in preventing premature skin ageing.
- This tinted moisturiser helps cover pigmentation & blemishes: creating a glowing complexion.
- Great base foundation for day or night make-up.
- Re-apply after entering the swimming.
What Tinted Sunscreen contains, and how does it work
Oxybenzone Firstly, its sunscreens ensure the SPF 50+ protection and Broad Spectrum protect the skin.
Secondly, The cream is water-resistant. Thirdly Vitamin E is nourishing for the skin. Furthermore, antioxidant and of great value to the skin.
Whichever shade you choose is water-resistant, broad-spectrum and SPF50, which filters ultraviolet, A and B rays. Consequently, Aiding in the prevention of premature skin ageing, brown pigmentations and wrinkles. It helps to reduce the risk of some skin cancers.
Firstly Fleur De Mer SPF50+ Sunblock is water-resistant. Secondly, A broad spectrum SPF50 that filters ultraviolet A and B rays. Thirdly, Aids is the prevention of premature skin ageing, brown pigmentations and wrinkles. SPF50+ Sunblock helps to reduce the risk of some skin cancers.
Fleur De Mer SPF50+ is a smooth spreading water-resistant cream: it gives up to 5 hours of protection from the sun. Two products in 1 provide very affordable and beautiful foundation cream with excellent coverage. Consequently, it contains a perfect matt finish giving an oil-free texture. Furthermore, It has a built-in SPF50 protection sunscreen.
How to get the best results from Fleur De Mer Sunscreen …
Apply every day before going out regardless of the weather or temperature. Re-apply after swimming etc.
Tinted moisturiser is excellent for everyday use. I do my daily skin routine and apply it over my prepared face.