Goodness of Vitamin C
The Goodness of Vitamin C can be in abundance if you use this little gem daily! This major antioxidant reduces unwanted pigmentation, protects our lipid structure, it’s a collagen growth factor and much more.
- Vitamin C inhibits Tyrosinase and reduces melanin, reducing unwanted pigmentation as it controls how fast your skin produces pigments.
- Essential for sun-damaged skin
- Collagen Growth Factor
- Major Anti Oxidant
- Converts inactive Vitamin B into an active form giving maximum action
- Protects the natural Lipids structure. (Lipids are skins natural fats, these are essential components of the skin, they play a major role in maintaining the strength of the protective skin barrier. The skin barrier is what holds moisture and aids in the skin repair process.
Fleur De Mer Vitamin C 20% Serum
Available in 11% or 20% solutions
What it contains and how it works:
Fleur De Mer Vitamin C 20% Serum Specially formulated to deliver very high concentrations (11% and 20%) into your skin providing normal, ageing or damaged skin with …
- Improved, revitalised and a younger-looking appearance particularly when the skin is sun-damaged or prematurely ageing.
- Lightening of blemishes and pigmentations
- Reduced signs of fine lines
- Stimulated collagen for firmer, more hydrated skin
- Greater skin protection because of its potent antioxidant properties.
Fleur De Mer Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is actually coated with microscopic capsules which protect it from elements that could reduce its stability. It is therefore always fresh and also brought to you at an optimum pH with no preservatives, fragrance or colour.
This is the form of Vitamin C which is readily absorbed and utilised by the skin. Although it’s not an overnight miracle, results do become apparent after a week or two. After that its better-looking skin all the time.
How do you choose between the 2 serums:
If you are a first time user and want super quick results go with the 20% serum. You could stay with this or change later to the 11% for ongoing results.
If you have been using the 11% serum for some time and are happy with the results stay with this.